Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Genuinity at its best

I was on my terrace the other day around early evening on a quick errand, and being a born sky gazer my eyes instinctively lifted to d beautiful blanket of soft blue sky decked with fluffy, clouds lazing around.

There tucked beside a chunk of white wisp of cloud, unmistakably, was the ethereal half moon. Just like that this simple sight inspired this thought in me:

No matter how much we alter, ape or disguise, one can always tell the moon from the clouds.
That's Genuinity.

We don't have to be any different to be seen, or to be noticed. Just being our usual, simple and natural self is enough to make us shine. :)

Be what you are, and be happy always.

1 comment:

  1. You write so simply Asma, it's so beautiful. You are an innate poet as you have a way with words: your writing is like poetry! I love to read it. Thanks for sharing your beautiful, genuine soul. :) <3

    ReplyDelete