Thursday, July 31, 2014

Month of many firsts

This July has really been eventful to me. There have been so many good things happening to me for the first time ever, I can only be only all the more grateful and happy about them.

Firstly, There was this awesome blog challenge I embarked on (by chance), and I'm so glad I was able to meet it.
Then, they are all the lovely friends I made through UBC's forum. My first international group!
My short story won the second prize in an online forum. It will be my first to be published as part of an e- book.
My first haiku! Oh, how much I love them. I wanted to write one on this blog, but couldn't clear my mind enough.

After coming so far in this challenge, it almost seemed I would fail at the last step. What with all the guests teeming at home, and not a moment to spare.

I had to squeeze time to type both the blogs I post today, at nearly 3 a.m via my Android (and fell asleep over it!). I completed this blog in the morning and now posting it to complete my challenge. Thus, being the proverbial rortoise once again.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your prize: how exciting! And oh, I so hear you about blogging and falling asleep (or almost in my case several times) late at night! ;) All the best with your writing in future...let's stay in touch dear Asma. :) <3

    ReplyDelete