Thursday, July 17, 2014

Fabulous and fearless duo

Continuing with my blogs on some of the best fiction friends, here's my take on the remarkable pair of detectives created by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle:

SHERLOCK HOLMES AND Dr. JAMES WATSON

These need no introduction and I doubt if there would be a reader who wouldn't like them. They are charming, witty, clever, courageous and classic!

Though they always seemed to maintain the professional audacity, there was a touch of comradeship and the warm undertone of informality, which spoke volumes about their friendship. They compliment and complete each other so well, they have themselves writhed over each others absence and pain,; and also gone through the whole world for each other.

This blog to the very charming, lively and another unforgettable pair of fiction friends.

2 comments:

  1. I love Sherlock and Holmes! I love the way they interact with one another and compliment each others strentghs and weaknesses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to pick up, Asiya, on what you say about Sherlock and James. How exactly did they "compliment and complete each other"?

    Do you feel that this is the key to true friendship?
    I'm in awe.
    HUGS <3

    ReplyDelete